Here are 11 precepts of time to help liberate your mind:
1. Time is not a quantity counted, but rather a quality experienced.
2. Time is NOT what calendars and clocks make us think it is.
3. Time is fractal and holographic.
4. Time is the universal factor of synchronization
5. Like gravity, time is an invisible principle, fundamental to the universe that affects space. We humans are the only species in all of creation out of sync with times living cycles.
6. Time has been controlled and manipulated throughout history primarily through the use of calendars and clocks.
7. Our present day 12-month calendar can trace its roots back to ~5000 years ago, where it began in Babylon as a tax collection cycle.
8. Disharmonious calendars and clock time have trained humanity to accept dis-harmony as the norm.
9. Living under false time cycles turns every aspect of life into a commodity because it separates us from times' living cycles.
10. When a person, culture or civilization has every 'minute' of their life determined by clock time, their instincts, intuition, telepathy and synchronicity will all atrophy
11. Understanding Time is the missing key for humanity to wake up and create a time of world peace.
"Who owns your time owns your mind; own your own time and know your own mind." (Jose Arguelles)
Source: by Valum Votan through Jose Arguelles - www.lawoftime.org